Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Review: Tails from the Yoga Studio by Rain Mitchell

This is a wonderful tail of friendship and growth.. 

I expected something totally different from this book.  It started out scratchy and raw with characters I didn't particularly care for, but as the story grew, the characters developed.  Each woman has issues to deal with, but while working out with yoga and working out together, friendships develop and the women grow stronger. 

By the time I finished the book, I felt closer to each woman and had a stronger belief in myself.  When I turned the last page, I was ready to go to the next yoga class at my gym and to read the book again.

The book follows five women who have quite different lives from each other but manages to intermingle them while dealing with daily lives and struggles.  If you already enjoy yoga, this book will be truly enjoyable.

1 comment: