- Alphabet Soup and A to Z Title and Author
- 52 Books in 52 Weeks and Where are you
- 2014 Audio Book
- 2014 Women Challenge
- Color Coded Challenge
- Cruisin' thru the Cozies and My Kind of Mystery
- Foodies Read 2014
- Gentle Spectrum and Monthly Key Word and Monthly Motive Challenges
- What's in a Name Challenge
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges
Saturday, January 22, 2011
The Three Weissmann's of Westport
It's not only filled with sad, depressed characters, but there are others who are narcissistic, hateful or just plain mean.
It's about 3 women, a mother who at 75, has been asked for a divorce by her husband and her two adult daughters around 50 with their own troubles to deal with.
I prefer happy, romance, comedy, fun, uplifting books so this was not my style. If the prose had not been as exceptional as it was, I would not have finished it. If you like books about people that have to work through a LOT of depressing issues you will love this.