Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Remedy by Supa Nova Slom

I read this book for my Foodie Challenge and I'm glad I did.  This book is well-written, motivational and enticing.

Written by hip-hops 'Medicine Man', Supa Nova Slom shares a lifestyle diet which cleanses, revitalizes and restores the body.  He offers a Five Week Power Plan that tells you day by day a food and exercise guide through a green food diet.

With the eyes of youth and teens on him, making healthy eating and exercise a lifestyle goal is a great foundation for them.  Our younger generation is more likely to listen to him than their own parents.

The Plan is a great one, building on greens and vegetables which I am focusing on MORE and MORE.  It's not that hard to follow if your ready to move to healthier eating.

One of my favorite excerpts in this book is:
"You are either exerting a will and desire to neglect yourself, to remain helpless and unconscious, or you are exerting a will and desire to get better, do well and grow powerful and strong.  There is no such thing as an absense of will and desire.  Everything you do is by your choice."

Like I said, great motivation to move to a healthier path.

No comments:

Post a Comment